Square Dancing in Hot
DeSoto Dancer Pictures
Village A Team
Phantom C Dancers
UPCOMING HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE EVENTS
- April 4, 2013 - Was final DeSoto Dancers Dance
- A-Team Dances from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- July 1 - A-Team does not dance
- July 29 - A-Team does not dance
- Sepember 30 - A-Team does not dance
- November 25 - A-Team does not dance
- December 23 - A-Team does not dance
- December 30 - A-Team does not dance
OTHER UPCOMING SQUARE DANCE EVENTS
- May 2 - Toadsuck Dance - Wesley United Metodist Church, Conway, AR Caller Dave Towry - Flyer
- May 9 - Hawaiian Dance - Judsonia Community Center, Judsonia, AR Caller Phillip Moorehouse - Flyer
- June 24 - 27, 2015 - 64th National Square Dance Convention, Springfield Mass.
- October 9 & 10 - ASSDF Fall Festival, Cato Valley, AR - Flyer
Hot Springs Village
offers square dancing at the Advanced level. Advanced (A-1 and A-2) is danced by the Village A-Team on Wednesday evenings they meet at the Coronado Center,
150 Ponderosa Lane, for dancing and socializing from 7:30 to 9:30 pm.
Dave Towry serves as the caller. He has been calling for more than 40 years.
He not only calls here, but travels the world to call square dances.
The Desoto Square Dance Club, which is no longer dancing,
formed in 1972 when a group of
villagers decided they needed a dance club The club had been together
until April 4, 2013.
The Phantom C Dancers (C1 and C-2) are no longer dancing.
Square Dancing is good
for the mind and body. Give it a whirl!
You are visitor number
Thank you for visiting our site.