Square Dancing in Hot
DeSoto Dancer Pictures
Village A Team
Phantom C Dancers
UPCOMING HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE EVENTS
- April 4, 2013 - Was final DeSoto Dancers Dance
- A-Team Dances from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- November 26 - A-Team does not dance
- December 24 - A-Team does not dance
- December 31 - A-Team does not dance
OTHER UPCOMING SQUARE DANCE EVENTS
- September 9 - Randy Dougherty calling at Kibler Methodist Church, AR 7:00 t0 9:30 pm FREE
- September 15 - Diamond Squares 1st dance of season - Hot Springs, AR 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- September 22 - Starsteppers Tribute to Elgie Goss - Central Presbyterian Church, Pine Blugg, AR 7:00 pm
- September 27 - Maverick Mixers 50's Dance, Mabelvale, AR, 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- September 29 - Diamond Squares Open House - Hot Springs, AR 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- October 6 - Diamond Squares Lessons start - 6:30 to 7:45 pm Mainstream 8:00 to 9:30 pm
- October 9 - Starsteppers Trail-in Dance, Wesley Methodist, Conway, AR 7:30 pm
- October 10-11 - ASSDF Fall Festival - Heber Springs HS Cafeteria. AR
- June 24 - 27, 2015 - 64th National Square Dance Convention, Springfield Mass.
Hot Springs Village
offers square dancing at the Advanced level. Advanced (A-1 and A-2) is danced by the Village A-Team on Wednesday evenings they meet at the Coronado Center,
150 Ponderosa Lane, for dancing and socializing from 7:30 to 9:30 pm.
Dave Towry serves as the caller. He has been calling for more than 40 years.
He not only calls here, but travels the world to call square dances.
The Desoto Square Dance Club, which is no longer dancing,
formed in 1972 when a group of
villagers decided they needed a dance club The club had been together
until April 4, 2013.
The Phantom C Dancers (C1 and C-2) are no longer dancing.
Square Dancing is good
for the mind and body. Give it a whirl!
You are visitor number
Thank you for visiting our site.